A female reader of one of the regional health web journals from Bosnia and Herzegovina made the decision to share this miraculous cancer cure that destroyed her cancer and gave her life back with as many people as possible.
Liver cleanse improves digestion, and it is the base of good health. It works great in the treatment of allergies and also relieves pain in shoulders, upper arm, and upper back.
Most people, including children, have stones in their liver. Some even have allergies or rashes, while others show no symptoms. X-rays cannot show the stones, as they are tiny and non-calcified.
There are many types od stones and most of them have cholesterol crystals. They can be either black, red, white, green or any darker color. The center of the stones contains bacteria remains.
Scientists explain that liver stones start forming around dead bacteria, which represents the core. Liver stones are one of the reasons why most of the cholesterol remains in the body leading to an increased cholesterol level.
The stones can accumulate custs, bacteria, parasites and viruses which go to the liver. This creates perfect condition for infections which increase the number of bacteria in the body. Abdominal infections and ulcers cannot be cured without removing the stones first.
Do not perform the liver cleansing during pregnancy or lactation, cold or any serious disease!
- 4 tsp Epsom salt, unrefined
- 1/2 cup olive oil, cold pressed
- 1 large or 2 small grapefruits, juiced
Choose days in which you can rest, like Saturday or Sunday , for instance. Do not take medications, supplemental vitamins or minerals the day before you do the cleasing, because they will affect the cleansing.
For breakfast and lunch eat foods that do not contain fat, like cereal and fruit, fruit juice, bread and honey. Avoid butter, milk and vegetables with salt, or chips. These foods increase the pressure in the bile duct of the liver, which provides disposing of more stones (crystallized toxins in the liver).
At this point you should stop eating or drinking anything, because if you eat anything, you may feel pain later.
Prepare the salt. Combine 4 teaspoons of unrefined salt and 3 cups of water. Pour the mixture in a glass bottle. Keep it in the fridge until it cools enough. This step is important as it will improve its taste.
Drink the first quarter of the cold saline remedy
Drink the second quarter. You will still feel no hunger. Remember, you should take the dose on time, as it is essential for the success of the cleansing treatment.
Juice the grapefruit and add in half a cup of cold pressed olive oil. Put the lid on and shake until you get a smooth consistency. Go to the bathroom before drinking the juice.
Drink the grapefruit juice and if you suffer from insomnia, take some valerian. Drink it while standing for 5 minutes. Go to bed.
The sooner you lie down, the more gallstones will come out from your liver.
Lie on the back, and keep your head slightly raised, preferably on a pillow. Stay still for 20 minutes.
You may feel the sones move through the channels like marbles. You will not feel any pain, because the salt has opened your liver channels. Now you can sleep tightly.
Take the third dose next morning. If you deal with nausea, wait before you drink the saline solution. Do not take the dose before 6 am.
Take the fourth dose two hours later.
After two hours you can eat. Start with some natural fruit juice and eat some fruit after half an hour.
Eat your regular meals after an hour. Keep your foods light, and until dinner you will be fully recovered.
How successful was your cleansing?
You may have diarrhea in the morning. The stones sometimes rise up to the surface of the water because of the cholesterol inside them. And yes, you can count them. You will achieve complete purification once you eliminate about 2,000 stones. Repeat the treatment after 2 weeks. Do not perform the cleansing if you are dealing with a disease or specific health condition.
Sometimes the liver channels are filled with cholesterol crystals and not stones, and they will appear on the surface in the toilet as a greenish substance.
Is the liver cleansing safe?
- Yes, the cleansing process is safe. It was introduced by Dr Hulda Clark, and it was done on about 500 people. Many of these were older than 70. None of them felt pain or went to the hospital.
- You may feel weak or exhausted after the cleanse, but only for a day or two.
- You have managed to remove the stones without a surgery.
- This cleansing method is more than hundreds years old, and its origin is still unknown.
Note: Do not change the schedule or the recipe, because it will affect the cleansing treatment, and the liver is pretty sensitive to details.
Having trouble remembering where you left your car keys? Forgot to pick up an item from the grocery store? Has the appointment with your doctor that you scheduled last week totally slipped your mind? Weak memory can be quite frustrating in everyday life!
Memory problems are a quite common complaint, especially with increasing age. Various other factors can affect your memory like sleep deprivation, stress, depression, nutritional deficiencies (particularly B vitamins), underactive or overactive thyroid, drinking alcohol, smoking and use of certain medications.
Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and other conditions can also cause memory problems along with other symptoms. When dealing with such serious issues, it is best to consult an expert for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Skin lumps usually appear on the head, neck, underarm and arm. They are benign growths that can appear at any time. In medicine these growths are often referred to as lipomas.
Lipomas usually appear in one part of the body, but on a regular basis they may appear all over the body, and also cause certain inconveniences.
Researchers still cannot confirm which is the root cause for the occurrence of lipomas, but most of them agree that genetics is an important factor. Many believe that obesity and cholesterol cannot be considered as risk factors.
Get Rid of Fatty Tissue Naturally
In this article we give you a solution to your problem, and you do not have to worry about your lipomas. What is more important, you do not have to worry about using heavy medications or any scalpels running over your skin.
Physicians usually suggest a procedure that is commonly carried out in private clinics or other medical facilities. Some of the approaches also include laser elimination with electromagnetic radiation.
Note that there is no guarantee that the lump will not re-emerge after the intervention. The diagnosis should be always given by experts, taking into consideration that surgery and other techniques are not always necessary, especially if the lump does not cause a physical handicap or if it is tiny.
In such cases, dermatologists recommend organic approaches. The efficacy of this recipe is no longer questionable, taking into consideration that it has helped many individuals. All you need is some honey and flour.
Honey and Flour Combination
Mix some flour and honey, and apply the mixture directly on the skin lump. The mixture should have a density of 0.5 to 1 cm (the thickness to apply should be 1/2 -1 cm in depth. It would need to be fairly thick in consistency so it would not run everywhere when applied). Cover with a paper towel or a bandage to keep the cream-like mixture in place.
Keep the mixture on for a day and a half, or 36 hours. Then, take it off and repeat the method. Repeat the method for five times, meaning the whole treatment should last for 7-8 days. You should see some improvement and visible results. The fatty deposits under your skin will eventually disappear.
In medical terms, abnormal hair growth (on the face as well as the body) in women is called hirsutism. It has been observed that individuals with dark hair or pigmentation are likely to be hairier than those with a lighter pigmentation or blonde hair.
People typically have hair almost everywhere on the body, except on the nails and eyeballs. Thus, women do have facial hair, but it is usually only fine hair or peach fuzz.
Unwanted facial hair can become an embarrassing beauty concern for women, especially when they age and their estrogen levels change due to menopause.
Issues such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), other hormonal conditions, use of certain medications, or adrenal gland disorders can cause unwanted facial hair. In rare cases, the problem can be caused by a tumor or cancer of the adrenal gland or ovaries.
1. Homemade Sugar Wax
This is a super easy and effective home remedy to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- Mix two teaspoons of granulated sugar (brown or white) and one teaspoon each of honey and water.
- Heat the mixture in a microwave or on a stove for about half a minute until it bubbles and turns brown. Allow it to cool.
- Using a spatula, apply it on the areas where you want to remove the hair.
- Place a cloth strip over the sugar wax and smooth it out with your fingers in the direction of the hair growth.
- Finally, rip it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat as needed.
2. Chickpea Flour
A chickpea flour face pack will help exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin and hair. Plus, it can lighten the color of your skin and facial hair. You can get chickpea flour, also known as gram flour or besan, from an Indian market or health food store.
- Mix together two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of milk cream, one and one-half teaspoon of milk, and three-quarter teaspoons of turmeric. Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes or until it dries. Scrub it off using a facial loofah pad or simply a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water. Do this at least three or four times a week for about a month.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour, one-half teaspoon of plain yogurt or rose water, and one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric. Spread it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off.
- Another remedy involves mixing two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric and enough milk to make a thick, smooth paste.
3. Green Gram Flour and Rose Water
Like chickpea flour, green gram flour also aids natural hair removal through exfoliation. In addition, the combination of green gram flour and rose water works as a natural cleanser for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Add one and one-half tablespoon of rose water to two tablespoons of green gram flour. You may add one tablespoon of lemon juice as well.
- Spread the paste on your face and leave it on for 20 to 25 minutes before scrubbing it off.
- Do this three to four times a week.
Sugaring works as a natural treatment for removing facial as well as body hair. Unlike waxing, it requires pulling the hair in the direction of the hair growth, which causes less pain and skin irritation. Interestingly, this technique was established centuries ago in Egypt.
- Heat one-quarter cup of water in a pan.
- Add two cups of granulated sugar and one-quarter cup of lemon juice to it. Continue heating the paste until bubbles appear.
- Turn down the heat to low-medium and let it simmer for about 25 minutes until it turns dark amber in color. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Prepare your skin by dusting a little cornstarch or baby powder on your skin and then spread the lukewarm mixture on your face in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Put a clean rag or cotton strip over the layer of sugar paste and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Finally, pull it off quickly in the direction of the hair growth.
5. Spearmint Tea
Excess hair growth is often attributed to excessive production of androgen in the body. Spearmint tea can help regulate hormone levels.
A study conducted by Turkish researchers indicates that spearmint tea can help women with hirsutism. The study subjects were given herbal spearmint tea twice a day for five days in the follicular phase of their menstrual cycles. The follicular phase begins on the first day of your cycle and lasts about 14 days.
- Boil a cup of water. Add one teaspoon of dried spearmint to it. If you have fresh spearmint leaves, use four or five of them.
- Cover the container and let it steep for about five to 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink the tea.
- Have it twice daily.
6. Lemon Juice and Honey
Being sticky in nature, a lemon juice and honey mask can help remove fine hair from your face. The lemon juice works as a cleansing and exfoliating agent and the honey helps soften the hair due to its hydrating and moisturizing properties.
Moreover, being an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it will help avoid skin irritation and breakout. Because of its bleaching quality, lemon juice will also help lighten your facial skin and hair.
- Mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and four tablespoons of honey.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the mask with a washcloth soaked in lukewarm water.
- Do this at least twice a week for a few months. Source