- 4 to 6 thin slices of raw ginger
- 1½ to 2 cups of filtered water
- A little lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- Water is extremely good for your health as it is the best way to keep the body hydrated, and it helps flush out harmful toxins.
- Lemon is a good source of many nutrients like calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and vitamins A, C and B-complex as well as pectin fiber, proteins and carbohydrates. Lemon’s citric acid and strong antibacterial, antiviral and immune-boosting powers also help keep you healthy.
1. Improves Digestion
2. Aids Weight Loss
3. Clears Skin
4. Supports Immune System
5. Treats Bad Breath
6. Balances pH Levels
1. Green Smoothies
- Put one cup of kale (coarsely chopped), one green apple (coarsely chopped), one ripe banana and one-half cup of fresh parsley leaves in a blender. If you do not have kale then use collard greens.
- Blend the ingredients with about two and one-quarter or two and one-half cups of water.
- Start by drinking one cup of this smoothie daily. Gradually increase the dosage to three to four cups a day for at least three weeks.
2. Raw Juices
- Drink a cup of warm water mixed with the juice squeezed from one lemon. Do this daily, first thing in the morning, until you experience improved health.
- Mix one-half cup of lemon juice, one tablespoon of honey, and one teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a cup of hot water. Drink this daily for a few days or weeks.
4. Epsom Salt Bath
- Mix one to two cups of Epsom salt in a bathtub filled with warm water.
- Soak in it for about 15 minutes.
- Do this up to three times per week.
5. Green Tea
6. Oil Pulling
- Swish one tablespoon of sesame oil or sunflower oil in your mouth like a mouthwash for 15 to 20 minutes, until the oil becomes thinner and turns milky and foamy.
- Spit it out and then rinse your mouth with water.
- Do this daily at least for 15 days up to a month to see encouraging results.
- 24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!!!)
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry ingredients, and fill in the rest with vinegar.
- Close well and shake.
- Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
- Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
- Caution: The flavor is very strong and hot!
- Extra Tip: Eat a slice of orange, lemon or lime after you take the tonic to ease the burning sensation and heat.
- Gargle and swallow.
- Do not dilute it in water as it will reduce the effect.
- Take 1 tablespoon every day to strengthen the immune system and fight cold.
- Increase the amount every day until you reach a dose of 1 small glass per day (the size of a liquor glass).
- If you struggle against more serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.
- It is safe for pregnant women and children (use small doses!) because the ingredients are all-natural and contain no toxins.
Other included sources linked in Healthy Food House’s articl: organichealth.co
Featured image Via: eatingforhealing.blogspot.com
Tony Abbott has called on immigrants to Australia to “be as tolerant of others as we are of them” as he outlined a series of planned counter-terrorism measures including the power to revoke citizenship in the case of dual nationals.
In a national security speech on Monday, the prime minister also called on Muslim leaders to proclaim Islam as a religion of peace “more often, and mean it”.
Abbott confirmed the government would appoint a new national counter-terrorism co-ordinator and was looking at changes to immigration laws and new options to deal with Australian citizens who were involved in terrorism.
Amendments to the Citizenship Act would allow the government to revoke or suspend the Australian citizenship of dual nationals, he said.
Meet Bill Hybels Wife Lynne Hybels
News of the resignations of mega church pastor Bill Hybels took my of us of by surprise, and many are asking who is Bill Hybels wife.
The Wife of Bill Hybels is no other person than Lynn Hybels.
Hybels married his wife Lynne in May 1974, and has two adult children (Shauna Niequist and Todd) and two grandchildren.
To know more about her, please watch her youtube Video.
Breaking: Willow Creek pastor Bill Hybels has resigned from the influential evangelical megachurch he founded following allegations of misconduct.
Shocked and heartbroken. This is a man, a pastor, and a leader of leaders that did not deserve to leave under an unnecessary cloud.
The Rev. Bill Hybels has been a counselor to presidents and is regarded as one of the most influential evangelical leaders in the country, but tonight he announced he’s stepping down as lead pastor of Willow Creek Community Church.
People reaction to his resignation on facebook.
See What Happened to Pastor Robert Morris
Pastor Robert’s surgery was successful in stopping the bleeding. Please continue to pray for no more bleeding and a quick and full recovery.
Thank you all again for praying for him, Pastor Debbie, and the family. Your prayers are working!
UPDATE 2 | 11 PM (CT):
The doctors have discovered that Pastor Robert needs to have surgery to stop some internal blood loss. Please be in prayer that the Lord will guide the hands of the surgeon tonight!
We are praying for Pastor Robert Morris for relief from pain and a quick recovery. We love Gateway Church and the Morris family!
More people reacted to the news on facebook.